View Single Post
Unread 05-04-2007, 01:18 PM   #18
Captain EZ

Name :
Captain EZ is on a distinguished road
Default 2009 Caravan is in the works!!!

Florida Captain, is THAT your identity?

Yes, Penn, that IS my identity!

Everything is in the very beginning stages of getting organized. I am meeting with 2 volunteers this week that have extensive insights as to the planning and workings of previous caravans. This is my starting point, and I will be adding updates to the NCM web site: http://www.corvettemuseum.com Go to EVENTS---2009 Caravan
or go directly to the Florida site: http://www.corvettecaravan.com/fl/

For all of you who have participated in previous caravans, you know what an incredible experience it is. For the rest of you, it is now the time to be planning to take that Labor Day week, 2009, off from work, and have the Corvette experience of a lifetime!

So far, I can tell you this.... besides the fun events that will take place on the way to Bowling Green, as well as the special events at the NCM, you will have the opportunity to tour the Corvette Assembly Plant, which is directly across from the museum.

As we get organized, we will know what areas we will need volunteers in. If you have past experience, and would like to volunteer for the 2009 Caravan, please contact me. If you know of anyone who would like to sponsor the Florida Caravan, please let me know that also. Sponsors are a very important part of this program. There are several initial start up costs involved (t-shirts, dash plaques, banners, printing, etc.) Any monies recovered beyond actual expenses goes directly to the NCM. Any ads/sponsors/donations for this event are fully tax deductible. More on that later.

I will keep you informed of our progress!
NCM Ambassador to SCA
OSC Corvette Corral, St. Pete. Grand Prix '07 & '08!
Florida Captain, Caravan 2009
Captain EZ is offline   Reply With Quote