View Single Post
Unread 09-15-2009, 10:47 PM   #4
MRS. XTREME

Name :
MRS. XTREME is on a distinguished road

I love my little grand am.. I bought it brand new (after I sold my Mustang) it was my first car of my own and just paid it off last month....Now I have a Yukon too

I am glad we can add you to our list of customers from afar
Chris knows his crap and we have had several people come from down south to get their cars worked on. We have had several people come from other shops in FLA,Ga and Ala who thought their car was good until Chris got a hold of it, then they found out hmm....guess black smoke ISNT suppose to come out the exhaust...and hmmm....guess my car ISNT suppose to idle at 3000RPMS.....and hmmm....guess my car WAS pushing to much fuel to the engine....and dang guess my car DID have more power in it !!

I am AMAZED at some stuff we hear...so far we have NO car with issues out there and if anyone knows differently...LET ME KNOW !!!!

In 5 years we have had one guy who bought a pieced together used supercharger from someone and well his car is no longer, tried to place the blame on us, but he figured it out and realized the truth.....

Chris wont toot his own horn but you best believe I will do it for him especially if its deserved

anyway cant wait for you to get your car and to this site !!!
MRS. XTREME is offline   Reply With Quote