View Single Post
Unread 05-19-2010, 08:01 PM   #30
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
mdickie made his accusations on 5-16. He was on this site on 5-17 and never posted. I imagine he's trolling and having a good laugh. FRC Tom never confirmed or denied any of these accusations.

Tracy replied and gave us the facts. What's left? This clown (mdickie) comes in here and tries to damage Tracy's reputation and then when confronted with the facts he quits.

Only reason I jumped back in was because this other guy starts slinging shlt and I'm sticking up for a friend. You are right about the follow up. I don't expect that to happen.
Bob,

Please refer to the bolded and underlined portion above.

The problem is, friendships generally result in a biased perception.

There's ALWAYS 2 sides to every story.

We've heard from one person (Dickie) standing up for his friend, and from others (such as yourself) standing up for Tracy.

We've heard a allegation and a follow up from the "plaintiff's" side of the matter, and a retort from the "defense."

So far, we haven't seen the 1st fact posted. Some hearsay, innuendo and alleged "1st hand knowledge", but no supporting evidence.

It's apparent that FRC Tom did/does not want to pursue this in a public venue. It's possible that Mr. Dickie is merely respecting that request.

It's entirely possible that both Tom and Tracy are working this our in other ways, instead of in a public venue and wish it to remain that way?

As Mr. Buffett says, "I don't know, and I don't care!"

I would like a resolution to it here, but that may not be in the cards.

Either way, without having been there when it all took place, I wouldn't be so quick to judge either side

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote