View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2006, 03:38 PM   #27
Stangkiller

Name :
Stangkiller has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad
You're obviously don't get it !
It's where and when he did it. These guys had been drinking since before I arrived at the hotel,(just before 3:00) which was evident by all of the empty beer bottles by their cars, then continued to do so into the night.
Then this guy gets behind the wheel of a powerful machine, in a narrow parking lot where there were other Vetes parked, while people were sleeping and decides to tear it up. What part of this is "Not a big deal"?
He demonstrated a lack of judgement, showing no consideration for others or their property, damaged the parking lot and could have gotten the host hotel to not invite us back.
Just because something bad didn't happen, doesn't make Us the Bad Guys, Nor does it make it ok. What if something bad did happened? we'd all have possibly suffered because of HIS recklessness and immaturity?
You come in here blasting away with your insults, yet you weren't even there!?
This guy was obviously a Rebel without a clause (ment to spell it this way)
with a F@#k you attitude towards everyone.

In closing... I do have a life, and It's great!

I'm around and will be at future events, look my 90 year old ass up and we'll talk.

~Ray
Correction, I was there. And yes, I was drinking. But that driver hadn't had a single beer. If you weren't there, how can you accuse drunk driving? Guilty by association? I love all your assumptions your making about the owner of this car, none of you even know who it is
Stangkiller is offline   Reply With Quote