View Single Post
Unread 10-03-2006, 09:46 PM   #3
EZ GOIN
Gold Member

Name :
EZ GOIN is on a distinguished road

I could be wrong but I think alot of the Jax corvette club use Jerry Hamm Chevrolet. If I'm not mistaken their Service Manager is a member of the club. Again, you might want to double check this info because I don't belong to the Jax corvette club but this is what I've heard.

Now for your questions.

Tires- I use a guy on phillips hwy, just north of Emerson. It used to be wheel city but he changed his name when he moved to phillips hwy and I'm not sure what the name is now, but can find out. Now its a small business so he can't always get as good a price as tire rack, but he's a good guy and give you a fair price.

Brakes- I throw brakes into the same category as oil changes, it's easy enough I just do it myself.

Dyno tune- Well when I had mine done there was noone in jax that I trusted so I took the car to Mike Norris (nlp) in orlando. Now, there is a guy in orange park, HP performance that is suppose to dyno tune LS1s now. He's the guy all the local racers use and I would have no worries sending my car to him for a tune.

Hope some of this helps.
EZ GOIN is offline   Reply With Quote