View Single Post
Unread 07-09-2007, 12:11 PM   #21
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Well, been taking the C5Z out for a drive here and there. Yesterday Connie and I drove 110 miles up to Thomasville, GA and back without a lick of problem with oil being blown out of the turbos.

Had some guy post an interesting experience over on CF the other day. Apparently he had his car up on ramps as well, and had the same problem afterwards. He believes it is some sort of check valve problem caused from the car not being level for a period of time. I've forwarded this on to both Chris at STS and Greg at AntiVenom for comment. Sure would hate to think that my new race ramps will now be a liability to use on this car.

I guess the true test would be to switch the pump back over to low speed to see what happens. Not sure I want to take the chance of blowing out a couple quarts of my new Royal Purple oil change, though.........

Just hope I am not wasting a trip down to Seffner for something like this. Not that I don't enjoy seeing Greg and Rashelle, but this just is not a good time of year for me to be spending time away from the critters.....