View Single Post
Unread 12-31-2014, 12:11 AM   #2
presidential_detail
CQuartz FINEST Installer

Name :
presidential_detail has disabled reputation

Before.

After.

Even though the car was brand new, there were already some etchings from bird droppings. Bird droppings, love bugs and hard water are some of the worst possible things for your paint finish. They should be removed immediately, as they can cause permanent damage to very quickly. Luckily, we caught this on in time and everything was able to be removed with a a little heavier cut. Sorry, forgot to take a photo in the same lighting, full shots in the sun will follow!

More blemishes found on the rear wing.

Now removed.

This spot was a bit odd to me, its possible it could be left over from the factory or caused during transport.

A closer look.

Now removed.

This spot appears to be from hard water resting for a long period of time, it was later removed by hand since a machine polisher cannot reach into this area.

The sun just happened to be peaking through at just the right angle for me to capture the true color of this beautiful machine before pulling it outside.

CQuartz FINEST Ceramic Paint Coating

The sun was dropping fast, so I decided to take my final photos after applying just a single layer of Cquartz Finest. Yes, this finish will still become deeper and achieve more gloss after 2 additional coats on top of this!