View Single Post
Unread 02-21-2008, 08:46 PM   #7
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vette View Post
Just hitting us now, there's a orange line running west to east (usually stretches south to north) all the way from gulf county that is parrallel with my house. Funnel clouds and waterspouts have been sited. Oh yea!! Looks like I may be getting this for an hour or more.

On a side note, I saw you yesterday afternoon when I was heading to Tallahassee Rich.
Yeah, I just caught your wave as you were passing.... Probably too late for you to catch my wave back at ya. I usually go up into town to get my mail from the Tallahassee post office on Wednesdays, weather permitting. Also stopped by CompUSA to play vulture and pick up a couple of things they still have left. Connie works down at Myway Seafood on Wednesdays, so I sometimes run down there to visit and troll for other vettes along the way.

Been raining cats and dogs for hours now. The guys coming in say the road through our property is a real mess. Looks like the vets are grounded for a while. Still thundering and lightning to beat the band. Well, only 39 more days and 39 more nights left before I will be wishing I had built that ark.

Where were the tornados sighted? Man, that's ALL I would need... See the vets flying through the tree tops. Or coming through the front door of the house.