View Single Post
Unread 06-04-2007, 05:25 PM   #6
"Backyard Mechanic"

Name :
"Backyard Mechanic" has disabled reputation
Default O how I wish I had this problem.

Here it comes,you wanted a thought on this,Will first of all,Wow what a good wife,To even bring that up. Let's be real here,DO YOU WANT A C6 Z06?If so then just get one,There are not that many chances in life that you can get want you want.If you two do not need or even want 2 vettes then get rid of them and get want you really want.Ya it is probably nice to have 2 vettes,I would not know But are both actaully being used for there prime purpose.And to me they are meant to be driven,maybe not everyday,But I know you two drive them sepertly sometimes and other times you two go out together.So you have to ask yourself is worth it to have two vettes and only drive one once in awhile or have two and drive both of them alot.Also when you go out on a long trip,do you take both or ride together in one?But I know you like to take the kids in the vettes also,but is it worth having two?And how often does that happens?
Now to the issue of owning a c6 zo6.Do you really want to lose the open air rides?With a z06 you will.Are you really going to use it for what it is made for?It's like owning a off road truck and never taking it on the dirt Your LS2 is fast enough,or is it?It is all what you really want to do with the vettes.Trade in Angel's and yours and get a newer c6 with a stick shift and all the bells and whistles. I hope you figure out this problem and if you get a c6zo6,Please take me for a ride,I will be your new best friend I'm going now and take a ride around in my Yugo and think about your problem
"Backyard Mechanic" is offline   Reply With Quote