View Single Post
Unread 09-10-2007, 04:57 PM   #1
Captain EZ

Name :
Captain EZ is on a distinguished road
Default 2009 Caravan Update

Now that we are "inside" the 2 years until the caravan, I will be able to start sharing information with you as it happens.

I cannot give you a full itinerary yet, but I can give you some information.

So far......

Ferman Chevrolet in Brandon has agreed to (once again) sponsor the official ''Kick Off" of the caravan. We will have several "feeder" caravans meet us there for activities that will be announced at a later date. Thanks go out to Ferman for sponsoring this important event.

From there we will head to Lake City and Jasper, where Bruce Glueck Chevrolet will host our first night in a similar fashion to what they did in 2003.
(And what a great night it was!) Thank you Bruce and Becky!!!

I am hoping to have an answer in the next few weeks as to what will be taking place the following night, but until I get confirmations, it will have to wait!

Thanks also go out to Tommy Farruggio at Ferman Chev. for his help in securing these two events.

Also, I am very happy to announce that Alan and Chelby Clark have agreed to be my Co-Captains for Florida. They are great people, and I look forward to working with them!

One more thing I can let out of the bag...

In the next few months we will be announcing a contest to design the Florida Caravan T-Shirts! I know there are a lot of talented people out there who would love to submit their ideas of what they would like to see. As soon as we can establish the parameters, we will give you all the details.

That's it for now!

Captain EZ
Ernie Zager
NCM Ambassador to SCA
OSC Corvette Corral, St. Pete. Grand Prix '07 & '08!
Florida Captain, Caravan 2009
Captain EZ is offline   Reply With Quote