View Single Post
Unread 11-16-2006, 09:51 AM   #5
9T8Vette
Been around for awhile

Name :
9T8Vette is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC5
Jim and 9T8Vette - No, this isn't a joke in the sense of not being for real, but it a spoof on our afliction for Corvettes!

Looks to me like both you boys Have A Problem!

Check out our current products and if you are interested send me an email at tom@corvettesanonymous.com

There is more to the FAQ on Corvette Vally than here but one thing I'd like people here to know is about the offer to become a Charter Member.

Maybe I can edit the original introduction post.

Anyway, let me know if you are going to The Ultimate Party. I'll be there.

Btw, 9T8, I'm ALSO from Indpls, so in keeping with an inside joke between my wife and me, I have to ask.... What High School did you graduate from?

Jim, we are getting prices on patches. I like them too, but the problem may be the minimum order. So far, I have about a dozen requests and only need 38 more!
Hello everyone, Just wanted to share that i joined the Corvette Anonymous and i think it's purdy cool .For us Non-club and You Club members this is a way of hookin up at shows and Cruizes without going to meetings and such.i will be meeting with Tom tomorrow to pick up my shirts and cap.We will be wearing our shirts and cap at the Ferman's show.Hope to meet with ya'll at the show.Big Tom is the Man you will need to PM and get the whole scoop.Believe me i was alittle puzzled how this all works,but Tom inform me that only requirements is to HAVE FUN and Spread the Word.We are becoming nationwide with members in NC,GA,IN,CO, and some others that Tom could tell you about.So Guys and Gals PM Tom and see what you are Missing