View Single Post
Unread 11-16-2006, 03:41 PM   #8
9T8Vette
Been around for awhile

Name :
9T8Vette is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC5
Hey 9T8, that was a pretty post. Thank you very much!

I've been working my tail off getting shirts out. Am supposed to get caps this afternoon, so am looking forward to hooking up with you Fri.

Rich sent a note about CF folks meeting at a McDs Saturday AM. If I can figure out where it is, I will be there!

If any CF member wants to purchase a cap or order a shirt while @ McDonald's they will get the 15% Charter Member discounts.

Remember there us NO requirement to become a Member of Corvettes Anonymous and through 12/31/06 the Membership Contribution is waived to members of CF who join through the Forum.

Shows are a little different. Shirts, etc are at full retail price. However, if someone does join at a show and donate the Membership contribution of $20, they will receive a 10% discount.

Based on the orders we've already received / shipped, that donation gets recouped pretty quickly.

Sooo, here is the advantage to CFers @ McDs. Purchase or order at the restaurant where the member contribution is waived, and receive a 15% discount.

We'll need a 50% deposit for all orders ~ that will be the same at Ferman.

I'll now return you to your regularily scheduled programing, while I return to packaging mail orders!

Tom
Your welcome Tom. Dam i 'm having Fun already. I have been a member for a few days and gettin patted on the back already I must have a Problem