View Single Post
Unread 06-30-2010, 11:01 AM   #16
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasajack View Post
Traci and I feel for you guys...takes a bit of life out of your lungs learning of events like this. Ken, Shadow...I can't feel the hurt like u guys do when it comes to LEO's, but brothers in arms, cops or military, still suffer the same sense of loss...just a bit differently. Our souls miss men like the two lost in Tampa. And to boot, one wife went into labor the day her husband leaves the mortal world. Let us know of a fund to contribute to when its' established. The kids of these two brave souls should never want of a complete college education without it being fully funded like the Wounded Warrier program. We'll contribute what we can.

RIP our 'Soldiers of the Street'!!!!
Jack, the Gold Shield Foundation takes good care of the officers childrens needs for college

I'll let you know as soon as I hear something. I'm sure there will be funds set up for the pregnant wife and child (God I they both survive), as well as the family of Curtis.

I've been talking on and off with a friend of mine at the dept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Damn... I hope the reward is large enough to get whatever friends he is holed up with motivated enough to turn him in. With any luck the arresting officers will consider breathing as resisting arrest....
Most of these assholes would sell out there mother for a couple of rocks!

Give them a box and turn his ass over....without the press present!

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote