Thread: WAX ON WAX OFF
View Single Post
Unread 09-13-2006, 10:34 AM   #4
Nytro
Delta House Member

Name :
Nytro is on a distinguished road

Myself personally I use Adams products. Earlier this year I had my black Z06 parked at a friends new construction and his sprinkler came on hitting the side of my car. It was in the sun and 1/2 an hour. later I took the car home and immediately washed it but those damn spots wouldn't go away. I tried wax, everything, but nothing worked. I emailed Sal Zaino, Adams, and Autogeek. Zaino suggested that I use some abrasive product he sold, Autogeek never responded, but I got a email from Adam Pitale telling me of a special water spot removing product he had. He said he doesn't advertise it because the instructions needed to be followed exactly, but he was willing to sell me a small bottle. We communicated a few times and I ordered a bottle for twelve dollars. Well let me tell ya, a few days later I recieved a big box from Adam, it was a product he sells called "Absolute Essentials Kit". This product sells for $129.00. It had all his products, Butter Wax, Ph-neutral Car Wash Soap, Clay Bar, Detail Spray, VRT, Revive Polish, Scratch & Swirl Remover, two microfiber towels, applicator pads, and detail sponges, and one plush wash pad, plus a great bucket. I guess he is very genereous when it comes to giving products away, as the end result for him is great advertising like my response here. His products are absolutely great and easy to use. I have talked to Adam many times both in emails and on the phone, and he is a great person to deal with. I have never seen a shine like I get with Adams products. I am very anal when it comes to my cars, I wouldn't hesitate recommending Adam, or any of his products, not because he gave me a bunch of stuff for free, but because they work. Trust me you will not be disappointed, and if you are he will refund your money no questions asked. I also use a Porter Cable 7424 buffer, absolutely harmless for your paint. The pictures below are reflections of me in my hood after I used his produts to get rid of my water spots. Great stuff, great guy, visit him at http://www.adamspolishes.com/index.cfm He would make a great vendor to have here.

www.adamspolishes.com

Authority forgets a dying king
Nytro is offline   Reply With Quote