Unread 09-13-2006, 11:55 AM   #9
Nytro
Delta House Member

Name :
Nytro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich427
Madn3ss,

Did you ever try Zaino products, and if so, how did they compare? I have been using Zaino for a few years with no complaints, but I am getting ready to claybar the '01 again and lay down a base of whatever. If there is something out there that is better than what I am using would love to know now.

Thanks
Rich
Rich, I'm not Madn3ss but I will chime in here. When I bought my Z in 2000 I used Zaino's cause everyone said it was the best. Up to that point I had always used Liquid Glass. Zaino's is a very good product and Sal offers good customes assistance, but I believe that Adams is better. I never liked mixing the Z2 and ZFX, and I had a couple of ZFX's dry up on me before I used them, Sal offered to replace them free of charge but I never took him up on his offer. I spent my whole life working at new car dealers so I know what customer assistance and satisfaction is, and no one, I mean no one is more dedicated to customer satisfaction than Adam Pitale. He is the best. Sal Zaino's products are excellent and so are Adams and them some. Adams Butter Wax is easy on and easy off and chines, chines, chines. Even his tire black is a cut above, a nice finish but not real glossy and phoney looking.

www.adamspolishes.com

Authority forgets a dying king

Last edited by Nytro; 09-13-2006 at 03:49 PM.
Nytro is offline   Reply With Quote