Thread: Street racers
View Single Post
Unread 05-18-2009, 09:58 AM   #13
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by boattrash9 View Post
in response to the street racing bust!!!

Well I understand the need to make the streets safe but this one was just awful....The should just make a law that says if it involves fun that it is illegal!!! LoL wait I think it's already like that!!
Yea it's just SSSOOOOO MUUUCCH FFUUUUUUNNN to go to a funeral of an innocent citizen that pulled out in tront of a sports car or motorcycle going triple digit speeds on a 35 or 45 mph road who got t-boned and killed because when they pulled out the cars were a half a mile away and they had no idea they were coming so fast......

I'm NOT criticizimg the occasional romp on the gas pedal for a short and controlled distance.... I am referring to the all out ballz to the wall acceleration while you are looking to the side at the other racer and not paying attention to the cars in front of you while going 2 to 3 to 4 times the speed limit with cross traffic. How many race tracks can you name that have a pedestrian road to cross the track while the races are going? Is there even one? I think not.

Save it for the track there Speedy Gonzales.
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote