View Single Post
Unread 08-28-2008, 03:59 PM   #3
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

ANY source is fair game. The idea of this is to have the calendar on this site reflect any and all events, shows, cruises, meetings, whatever, that we all might be interested in knowing about and possibly attending.

Listings on club websites, any general car show listings, anything at all as a source will work. I'm sure this will benefit everyone as the more eyes that see an event, the more potentially successful it will be.

The preferred format would be as much info as possible within the post on the calendar with a link to a webpage where more info and contact would be available for those wanting to know more.

In my case, the way I use the calendar is to simply browse the listing at the bottom of the main page and make note of which shows are taking place on which weekends that I feel I may have free to get away and attend.

I really do appreciate the offer of help. I know we are missing a bunch of events simple because we just don't know about them. If would help if the promoters themselves would post on the calendar, but I guess they already have their hands full....

Thank you!

Rich Z.