View Single Post
Unread 01-12-2009, 11:23 PM   #9
MRS. XTREME

Name :
MRS. XTREME is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Actually, it doesn't surprise me much. Pretty much the story of my life. Just when I think that just maybe something good is going to happen and I have taken a few steps on the easy path, a sinkhole opens up in front of me.

I will bet that my plan to sell my business isn't going to go like I hope, neither..........

Anyway, you know those lucky SOBs born with a horseshoe up their butt where everything comes their way effortlessly? Well, I'm NOT one of them......

OH RICH !!!! You are preaching to the choir here!!!

Trust me YOU ARE NOT ALONE !!! Chris and I are in the same boat...

Why we do not say anything out loud to anyone there are LOTS of incidents where someone brings a car to us from another well known shop( and there are lots out there) who has done something wrong to their car, Chris fixes it and then thats it !!! Even had a few tunes come in where we were like...ummmm... who did this????

For the most part you NEVER hear about how the other shop screwed up nor do you hear about how Chris fixed their mistakes....

So why the heck do these shops get talked about like they are the best out there????? We have yet to figure all that out.....

So we know how it feels to be one of those people that DONT get handed everything, you best believe we feel like we have to work 10x harder for it !!!

I am sorry all this happened to you, BUT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON !!!!! I PROMISE !!!!

We just keep to ourselves and believe it will all be "paid forward" in the end

Last edited by MRS. XTREME; 01-13-2009 at 12:26 PM.
MRS. XTREME is offline   Reply With Quote