View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2009, 07:07 PM   #36
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofavette07c6 View Post
how did it all start as a traffic stop? I saw the story but havent read it and have heard a lot of people talking about it around work. the version i heard kinda sounded like it was a partial ambush?? im sure glad they are doing ok. im actually working right now. not much going on but im sure there will be something later.. its too quiet.
The gunman went to the home of his estranged wife (marital home), shot and killed her, a friend of hers and a Firefighter/Captain that was there off duty.

He fled the scene, the BOLO's went out and the deputies caught up with him at the scene of the shooting.

He started shooting without warning, exited his vehicle and continued to come toward the deputies even after they were shot.

He jumped on Ray and tried to wrestle away his weapon. Ray held on to his weapon until Malachi ran up to them and shot this POS in the freakin' head, leaving the suspect DRT (Dead Right There) and two deputies wounded but alive

Unfortunately, everyone else this maggot shot including the firefighter and the friend, were all dead at the scene (IIRC).

Stay safe out there my friend. It's those "quiet nights" that'll get ya....ask me how I know?

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote