Unread 02-15-2020, 12:09 PM   #5
CHASZ51
Z51

Name :
CHASZ51 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Nope.

There is a 6.4L naturally aspirated engine in the SRT model. The supercharged hemi engine in the Trackhawk model is a 6.2L hemi.

Both cost more than I wanted to spend. So I got the 5.7L hemi that was an option for the Trailhawk. The other models weren't trail rated anyway, which I kind of wanted for the 4x4 capability.

For what it is, weighing over 5,000 lbs, the Grand Cherokee with that 5.7 hemi is actually pretty peppy. Not a Corvette, of course, but it will do.

All in all, it's actually quite a nice vehicle. Got a whole lot more doodads and comfort amenities than you get with a Jeep Wrangler.
I had a 2013 RAM R/T reg cab with the 5.7 and never gave me trouble the 2.5 years i had it.

I was at the dealer today looking at that modded 2014 C7. Sounded good when i started it. Has headers and Borla exhaust. Car looked like it was drove thru mud when i saw under the hood. Car had not been prepped yet.

Kinda scary buying a modded car if you don't know who did the work or what all was really done.
CHASZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote