View Single Post
Unread 10-17-2020, 06:41 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default WTB (Want To Buy) WTB: Z06, A8, low miles, any color but blue

Greetings to the forum. My first corvettes (2) were C4s, followed by a short-lived ownership of a C5 (it had recurring issues). I now would like to replace my current driver (garage queen) with a C7 Z06. It must be an auto, well taken care of, no accident history or paint work, low miles, and with as many bells and whistles as possible. I prefer a 1-owner car, but would consider others. I would also consider a 1LT (or 2LT), if it was the right car. I would prefer, however, a 3LT.

In a perfect world, it would be a Sebring orange 3LT Z06 with Kalahari interior and the Z07 option. I do, however, realize that when buying a used car, checking all the boxes isn't an option. I am at the market's mercy.

White with black interior and black wheels is another preference.

At any rate, please feel free to post pics and information regarding your cars, or PM me. I am an active person on the BMW forums and I am well-known there, but a newcomer to this forum. I am a no nonsense buyer with funds available for the right car. I am located in SW Florida, but would consider a car that is located in any state.

Thanks in advance.

Scott

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote