View Single Post
Unread 09-27-2006, 08:53 PM   #25
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Well, I'm not sure how permanent the install is going to be. Bonehead (me?) misread the directions..... I was supposed to soak the decal in water before applying it. Seemed to stick just fine the way I did it, though. Luckily I bought two sets, so if this one blows off, I can do the install the *correct* way...

The decal on the front is 4 feet wide, and the one on the front is 3 feet wide. The front one is also curved substantially, to accommodate the 4 inch bow the roof line makes into the windshield, however looking at it from the front makes it look like it is perfectly straight.

The small ones I am giving away upon request are only 8 inches long.

Anyway, I think it is growing on me. My wife came home from work and I cringed thinking what she was going to say about my latest "mod" to the vette. Surprisingly enough she said she LIKED it! That certainly surprised me enormously. She fought me tooth and nail over the rear bumper lettering, but after she saw it, she finally grudgingly admitted it looked GOOD. I thought NO WAY she is going to like those window decals....

Oh well. Hopefully they will stay on the way I did the install. If not, it really wasn't tough at all to do.

BTW, the place that did the decals for me is http://www.wildergfx.com. The guy seemed REAL easy to work with.