View Single Post
Unread 06-19-2007, 06:10 PM   #2
"Backyard Mechanic"

Name :
"Backyard Mechanic" has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
So how do we get those other 1,323 registered members to hang out here regularly? Is there something that needs to be here to attract them that is not? Or is there something here that chases them away that should not be here?

This place would really be jumping if we had their daily participation.....
Rich,When you say 13 online,do you mean at one time or 13 regular visiting members?When I'm not on the forum does it show up as me being offline?Or does it mean they are not signed in?But I think some people come once or twice then for some reason or a other the disappear into the void.You should pm all members that you have not heard from in awhile and asked them if we did something to scare them off.Maybe some members don't have the internet anymore or some people just like to read and not respond to the post.Stalkers I call them.I was one them for awhile until I got the feel of this place,but once I meet some members I was hooked.Now there are some members who I think have "special privelges" here.I won't name any names but they have there own ranting room. I still love you bro.
"Backyard Mechanic" is offline   Reply With Quote