View Single Post
Unread 09-15-2009, 09:29 PM   #1
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Name : Daniel Halpin
Fatbum has disabled reputation
Default Non Vette owner, but love them anyway!

Howdy,

My name is Dan and I have a 2005 Pontiac GTO. I need 4 seats as it is my daily, so its what I drive. I love it ever so much though

I love working on LSx motors and talking about cars. I'm in the Air Force (as well as my wife) and have a 2 month old little girl that is perfect.

Now you may be asking yourself "Well why would this fellow join a vette site? He has an overweight pig of a car with a good motor and great interior, but clearly not the platform for racing that is the vette"

Well, to answer that imaginary question, I would say this:

I recently dropped my car off at Xtreme Moto in Blountstown, FL and the quality of their work is amazing. My previous installer ruined my crankbolt and almost took out my whole valvetrain and motor. The tune was horrible as well. It was a nightmare story, and I warn anyone in the Pensacola to stay far far away from xXx Motorsports located there.

Chris's level of expertise and knowledge is outstanding. He has pretty much every torque spec memorized on the LSx's and not only found and is fixing all the problems, but even offered his own car to me as a loaner to get home.

I have been in a multitude of shops and done a ton of work myself. I've listened and watched installers and tuners too many times to count. I will never take my car anywhere else again. Too find such quality and an extremely fair price as well makes it just that much sweeter.

Good honest performance shops are hard to come by, that's why I felt the need to let everyone know, Xtreme is beyond legit.

Fatbum is offline   Reply With Quote