View Single Post
Unread 05-09-2006, 10:28 AM   #6
exile

Name :
exile is on a distinguished road

No doubt about it, black is the hardest color to maintain, but a washed, polished, and waxed black paint job looks better than most. With black, red, or blue, there is a lot of reflection and the beautiful lines of the Corvette really come alive. The look is liquid, nothing prettier. The lighter colors are easier to maintain , but don't have the reflectivity and depth of darker colors. It's a tradeoff I don't subscribe too. Look, a dirty car is a dirty car, no matter the color. I enjoy keeping my cars, old CJ7 included, looking good and knowing they're clean. Both are red but if they were white or another light color, I'd still want them clean and waxed. That way I know the paint is protected and looking good. Zach, if you're like me you will see the least amount of dirty and road film on your beautiful Corvette and want to clean it up ASAP. Both black or blue are gorgeous..........Tom
Attached Images

Last edited by exile; 05-09-2006 at 12:04 PM.
exile is offline   Reply With Quote