View Single Post
Unread 09-22-2010, 06:13 PM   #3
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Name : Daniel Halpin
Fatbum has disabled reputation

He locked my ECU of my car to a point where I needed to buy a new one for someone to tune it. Even though he agreed to not lock it, just another lie. I drove all the way to Tampa for a tune and couldn't get one because he had locked it. It sucked.

My vehicle is running much better after replacing virtually everything except the heads/motor itself that he touched/stole. There are a lot of guys out there not filing complaints who totally should/can, please help stop another person from getting screwed by voicing your story if you have one. It takes a little effort, but it's worth watching out for each other. That is why these communities are here.
Fatbum is online now Report Post

A lot of this stuff looks redundant to Rich's threads first post, but I just copied this from another forum.

On the 23rd of Sept my car should finally be good to go as Jeremy Formato is coming up to work on the tune, should be a good day, shame I have to enjoy it from Iraq.

I had hoped my original posting would have helped some people not fall into Chris' BS, but all is said and done now.

No one should really feel upset with themselves, you didn't do anything wrong, you trusted someone who should have been trustworthy, but unfortunately wasn't.

Good luck to everyone else who got "Xtremely" F'd.
Fatbum is offline   Reply With Quote