View Single Post
Unread 08-19-2020, 08:48 PM   #2
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Wish I could help you, but it seems that everyone I have had dealings with have left me with problems I had to deal with myself afterwards.

Some places I contacted for help with my C5Z wouldn't even bother to respond to my queries. And I was looking for anyone within quite a radius of Tallahassee. It has been my experience that if someone is slow responding before you become a customer of theirs, getting in contact with them after they have your money in their hands will be much tougher.

I suppose there must be talented, trustworthy, and competent techs for Corvettes out there, but I sure haven't been lucky enough to find any. I have pretty much resigned myself to the fact that if my highly modified C5Z needs any further work that I can't do, or don't want to do, myself, then I will sell or part out the car. I already sold off my 2009 C6Z after learning about the fiasco GM is turning a blind eye towards concerning the defective heads machined in Mexico. That soured me pretty badly about GM products. IMHO.

But heck, if all you are planning on is just routine maintenance on a stock vehicle, it should be a lot easier to find some place to help you out. Maybe....

Good luck!