View Single Post
Unread 05-29-2008, 01:47 PM   #8
glamcem

Name :
glamcem has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmjunkie View Post
There are several things tha can make a car pull,and it still be within spec's!! Crown of the road can,as so can a bad tire,air pressure and other factors!!But the biggest thing I've found is Lazy alignment men or non experienced technicians that don't really know or understand what the hell their doing!!!!I call them Toe and Go Artists!!Post your year of vehicle, tire pressure of each tire and the read out so I can look at it and see what things look like,maybe I can help,I assume it's a Corvette!! I've had to shift suspension cradles and other components to get a good alignment!! Most alignment guys just won't go the extra mile because there paid by production and not by the hour!!

PS I'm a Experienced Frame and Alignment Technician with over 30+ years!!
hi i've got an 03 Z06 , i set my tire pressures based on factorys specs(33psi all around)..and yes i checked my tires pressures and they're fine..i forgot to mention that i took my car to 3 different places with the print-out in my hand (sears alignment) and they said alignment looks fine .i don't know maybe they were just lazy, also asked some performance alignment shop and quoted $250 (?) for 4 wheel alignment ...and he mentioned that the car might still pull right after the alignment so i basically couldn't sacrifice my $250 to get a better alignment but still have to deal with that annoying thing ..thanks for the input

Z0 S1CK ;)
glamcem is offline   Reply With Quote