View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2011, 11:52 PM   #15
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Yeah, it's a neat gun, but I found I enjoyed shooting the model 99 more than this big monster. Even though the 99 is a single shot, it's no big deal. Heck, I never put more than 2 rounds into the 10 round magazine on the M82 anyway. Oh yeah, and I also have a model 95 that I haven't even shot yet. That one is a bolt action with a 5 round clip. It's the smallest and lightest of the three, and honestly I'm a bit nervous about shooting it. Lighter gun means bigger recoil, which is already substantial in those heavier guns. So this one might be a REAL bear to hang onto.

I know the economy is really hurting a lot of people. Seems to be turning around, but I doubt things will ever return to "normal" again. Too much has permanently changed for that to happen. Definitely not worth trading your financial ability to keep your car for a gun.

I was actually toying with the idea of keeping this when the first sale fell through, but with all the additional expenses with my car, I felt it prudent to put some more cash in my pocket to compensate. I don't know how much Aaron is going to charge me but I certainly don't want to pull that out of the retirement fund. Hopefully I won't have to sell one of the other Barretts, otherwise the M95 goes....