View Single Post
Unread 03-02-2011, 11:27 PM   #18
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
If you create a new message board site competing with one or more already well established ones in the same field of interest

I was astonished at the things people would do to try to destroy their competition to get that leg up they need. Believe me I paid attention and learned a LOT from people who actually engage in that sort of thing. One of the primary tools is to try to make the membership disgruntled with the management of their target. Constantly nipping at the heels of the moderators and admin till they got themselves banned
We are laying the ground work for a Muscle Car site and it has nothing to do with Corvettes. The reason for contacting Tampa Tuning was to see if he wanted to advertise his services (free) and bring in new members from that category, of which none post in this forum.

So once again, where is the problem? Where is the conflict?

I have countless times tried to explain a different point of view but you have a one track mind and refuse to accept my views. Now if this a troublesome post for you go ahead and delete it and ban me. I am not going to walk through here on tip toes.