View Single Post
Unread 02-22-2008, 11:02 PM   #5
cwbeachbum

Name : Philip J. Adams
cwbeachbum is on a distinguished road

Hi GmJunkie. Great pic, I picked the Z06 red calipers up on ebay from thepartsladi. I think they were around $314.95 plus freight for all four. I also picked up a set of 4 GM durastop drilled/slotted rotors with a set of ceramic pads for around $349.00. All came in original sealed Gm packaging. After I made the separate purchases I saw she had adeal on all the above for under $600.00. oops. Hey while I'm writing to you I thought you might have some ideas as to whats going on with me C5. Getting the check engine light again and following codes p0171 hc , p0174 hc . u1160 h, u1096 h, u1064 h, u 1016 h. and for the air controller b0361 hc, b0441hc, b0446 hc. I know the "h & c" stand for history and current for the codes, I had a diagnostic scan done back in november and the only thing wrong per the shop was a low fuel pressure reading and they suggested it was clogged injectors so I had the injector cleaning service completed. That worked fine for a few days them the codes came back but not alway the right and left lean codes at the same time. Now they are coming on daily. I reset and the time varies for the check engine lite to come on. I can drive all day and nothing till hour later and some day the lite comes on as id drive out of the driveway. Still getting 18 to 19.9 mgps per the dic. any help would be appreciated. Phil
cwbeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote