View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2006, 09:41 AM   #35
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :
Flash man is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADN3SS
I'm not starting a problem. I just sensed a little sarcasm in your earlier post and I didn't appreciate it. And believe me, I'm a big fan of sarcasm, but it has it's time and place.

I'm also curious whether you took Adam up on his offer to call him and talk about formulations? You don't have to post it, you can IM me if you want.

Good luck with your business. I hope you do well in Largo and beyond. See you around town and at some future shows.

Scott

Hi Scott,

No problem. I have not had a chance to call adam. I am very busy right now because of the holiday season. I deliver products to detail shops, car washes etc. They are all busy right now. I really dont need to talk to adam. If he wants, he can answer my questions on the other thread. I have his detail spray and I will test it and answer my own questions. He never said he was a manufacture though. I guess that question will go unanswered.

Anyway, I hope I did not upset anyone by my earlier comments. It was not intended. Thanks very much for the kind words. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Joe Carollo - Flash Man
Flash man is offline   Reply With Quote