View Single Post
Unread 05-26-2006, 01:21 AM   #20
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigarms
You mentioned you like Techno Gizmos. Start a thread and list the stuff you have and the stuff you like.. WiFi hotspot finder. Actron code reader www.actron.com/whats_new_detail.php?id=20
Oh the gizmos cover a wide range of stuff. Laser range finder, major audio doodads (Heil air motion transformers, equalizers, sound pressure meters), electronic measuring instruments for my lathe and milling machine, chronograph for my shooting hobby, digital powder scale and trickler, miniature security cameras, digital game camera, all kinds of computer stuff, etc., etc........ I'm actually surprised I have NEVER owned a radar detector before. Even in the days with my GTO.

I guess I am reluctant to see the "raised eyebrow" look from the wife when she sees a radar detector in the Z. "Uh huh.... thinking you may need that, huh?" The other day when she came home from work, she asked me "Anything exciting happen here today?" And I said "Oh yeah.........." So she comes back immediately with "You get a speeding ticket today?" So I think she is expecting that......

Hmm, thinking back, I'll bet it's been at least 20 years since I have had a speeding ticket....... (trying to knock on wood, but not sure this compressed particle stuff will suffice....)

So most of you seem to like the Valentine, eh?
Rich Z is offline   Reply With Quote