View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2006, 05:11 PM   #29
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangkiller
I know some of you old folks get your entertainment from complaining about the younger folk, but this time you're just DEAD WRONG and need to get over it.
Here's where the assumptions began.
Regardless if he was drinking or not, how many laws did he break? (1 less).

I was one of the people your friend woke up during his "Look at me episode". Gee wonder why i'd be ticked? As if it's not hard enough to fall asleep in a hotel.

In fact, there were people that saw who was doing the burn out.
And so what if his car is set up for drag and that he was using his line lock. He was still was being inconsiderate to the other people staying at the hotel. Seriously, if you can't understand that, I give up.
Besides all of what I've said...We all had "gotten over" your friends burn out days ago, then YOU chimed in with YOUR post. The only thing being discussed now(days ago) is the possibility of setting something up for those of us that wanted to do burn outs in the future. So really, you are the one that opened up the old wound, not any of us!
...Day late and a Dollar short...
Also, good job avoiding my questions Major

Oh, and My bad if you were there. You must have seen us then. My wife, kids and I were parked just behind you guys in the black C6 and silver C5.Apparently you must have had a bottle stuck in your face, as you didn't say hi.

~Ray