View Single Post
Unread 04-05-2014, 08:29 PM   #134
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Well, the radar today looked kind of iffy, so Connie and I decided to ride up to the Sonic meet and hope for the best. But the *best* wasn't all that great. Hit some rain on the way up there and it was raining when we pulled into the parking area. There were a few die-hards there, but not many. It rained off an on for a little while, and quite frankly a car show in the rain with all the hoods closed is deadly boring. So we left. And hit rain most of the way home.

So I had to clean the car on the carport in front of the garage while battling the growing population of mosquitoes looking for a free meal. Just got finished and pulled the car (C5Z) into the garage before the rain began coming down in earnest.

This wasn't one of my better ideas...... Guess I'm going to adhere to my usual plan of not going to a car show unless there is pretty nearly ZERO chance of rain in the forecast.

Looks like rain forecast through Tuesday, so might as well hook up the battery tenders again.

Anyway, got more startups under my belt to check out the TAC module I replaced. So it wasn't all for nothing, I guess.