View Single Post
Unread 06-02-2013, 10:53 AM   #68
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kap142 View Post
I wish I knew where Back Yard Mechanic, Bugman, Thor (I see him occassionally) 72Ragtop, Rich 427, Texas Momma, Ray and dozens of others have faded away to. It was maybe 3 years ago (does that sound right RichZ?) that this was one fun group.

I too am sorry the ole groups not around. As for me I lurk alot anymore but we did have some fun..

I'll be here with you (probably quietly) till the end.

Ken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich427 View Post
Anyway, I guess that was a long winded way of saying, I am still here, doing exactly what I have always done on this site. Certainly with the lower activity levels, there are less posts that hit this site that I can weigh in and help. I have meet a number of very nice people on this site but except for a few, most have left for whatever reason and that does concern me also.

Rich
Of course, that begs the question of, am I doing something wrong in the way I am administering this site? Am I chasing people away? If so, please be brutally blunt. It's not like there is anything to be lost now by letting me know. Something has to change, even if it is all me, otherwise I don't think this site is going to be around for long anyway.