View Single Post
Unread 11-24-2009, 02:09 PM   #7
audrey

Name :
audrey has disabled reputation
Default Larry can do any job you may need

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasajack View Post
If you feel like a 2 1/2 drive for reliable service, then try Corvette Interiors Plus, here in Titusville. The owner is Ron Wood and he also works alone and gives you a damn fine product at more than fair market value on the labor cost. He has a small circle of 2 other guys who does the engine work (bottom) and paint/body...and they are the only guys I use on my '82. I get exactly whats needed repaired with nice added touches and explanations if anything else needs attention. He does NOT take advantage. Anything done up to and including damn near a frame off restoration, Ron can do! Phone: 321-269-3887.

Seems the experience guy on the Corvette is going by way of the Dodo bird.
Well Larry does't go by the way of a dodo bird. But he does have a 57 t-bird he drives sometimes. along with his many muscle cars he restores. Larry has been working on corvette for over 30 years He is ASE. well known in Jax. He know what is going on with them and can fix it at a great price. Why drive 2 1/2 hours to get the same great work you can get right here in your home city. Larry will even come to you, pick up and deliver it back. Larry is honest and has many people that would tell you how he knows corvettes. he also works on other makes and models. He is getting older now but with that comes a very wise mechanic. Call Larry for any of your mechanic needs. 904-7233000 Larry can do it and do it right and at a great price!!!!
audrey is offline   Reply With Quote