View Single Post
Unread 06-20-2007, 05:09 PM   #6
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default I'm going to take this as a DISS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrybroga
I'm surprised something like that happened in such a classy restaurant. Next time try a Popeye's or Fried Chicken, much better clientel !!
Does anyone Remember McDonalds of old?
I used to Love going there as a kid. So, why Not take my kids there?
Typically, we eat at Higher End restaurants. But like I said, we were going to the movies and "grabbed" lunch.

It's a Fing Shame that restaurants like McDonalds are frequented by A$$ Holes like this. Preventing people with a bit of class from patronizing them anymore!
I'm assuming your suggesting that I go to a "classier" restaurant, where this sort of thing doesn't happen ? Maybe I should have known better and gave up My Right to eat there, along with My Right to do so without this sort of thing happening ?
Seems to me, That's part of what's Wrong with some of the people in this country to begin with. "Look the Other Way syndrome", ...Avoiding Issues like this by, going elsewhere, allowing themselves to be Run Out.
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Not for Me!

I've been to restaurants on both sides of the spectrum and it's wherever you go. It just so happens, it's more prevalent on the "lower end".
The Fact of the matter is...It's a Public Restaurant, Classy or Not and it almost Always has kids in it. There Is No Reason To Be Obnoxious or Rude in Any restaurant, Especially around Little Kids!
I brought it to His attention at the risk of something Bad happening. Was that he Right Decision. But I sleep better at night knowing I didn't give up on what I believe in.
~Ray