View Single Post
Unread 09-04-2009, 05:48 AM   #7
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

They were "negligent" and you can force them, to replace them (if they can find them either?).

However, to do so may require legal action, take time and be initially expensive for you (may get it back in the judgement).

That said, if you'll get the make/brand/style of wheel (they look very familiar but I can't recall at present what the name is), I'm sure someone can help you find a set.

They appear not to have the name embossed on the cover so another option might be to have a set made. Again, Tires Plus can probably be forced to pay for the expense, but it would likely require legal action to make it happen.

A final option is to send a certified mail letter (informative/demand) to the corporate legal depatrment for Tires Plus or in lieu fo that, simply to corporate.

Once things start getting messy, you need to have everything in writing and all communication sent certified.

That levels the playing field (actually tilts it "slightly" in your favor.) If you have a friend that's an attorney, see if they will place the letter on thier letter head. A letter from one shark to another seems to get more action than one generated from a "non-bar numbered" customer

Hope some of this helps.

G

(standard disclaimer: No I'm not a freaking attorney and no, I don't play one on television!)

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote