View Single Post
Unread 04-08-2008, 10:54 AM   #1
xtrememotorsports

Name :
xtrememotorsports is on a distinguished road
Default ***ECKLER'S ******

I just wanted everyone to know how great ECKLER'S is.
I am Chris' (XTREME MOTORSPORTS) wife and I do most of his paper work, emailing , ordering , posting ect, just because he is always so busy!
Anyway so yesterday I called and ordered a good amount of stuff from ECKLER'S for one of our customers and from the time they picked up the phone it was a pleasant transaction.

The woman who answered was VERY polite and VERY informative and knowledgable about their products. And I know you are thinking "shouldn't they be , that's what they do for a living", I have found this to not always be true.

Anyway I ordered all my parts yesterday around lunchtime, I got my tracking numbers emailed to me around 4:00pm yesterday, they were on the truck and will be arriving at our shop TODAY!!! I was VERY impressed how FAST this transaction happened. Our customer was also very impressed with how soon he was going to have his car there and done.

They are a really great company, and I would highly recommend trying them out if you haven't already in the past.

I am glad this section is on this site, sometimes alot of people/companies get overlooked.

Thanks again to ECKLER'S !!

Last edited by xtrememotorsports; 04-08-2008 at 12:44 PM.
xtrememotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote