View Single Post
Unread 09-22-2006, 12:08 PM   #7
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Well, I just ordered two each of the front and back decals. Figured I should get backups in case I screwed up the install on my car. Probably going to be a pain in the butt to do.

I also ordered 20 of the non-curved decals that are just 8 inches long just in case I can think of a use for them or anyone else wants one.

Unfortunately the guy doesn't do static clings. I would consider these as window mounts only, since that would be less problematical removing them sometime in the future.

I hope to hell I don't regret doing this when I stand back and eyeball the results..........

As for the font selection, the guy sent me a page full of examples, and the two I showed were what my wife and I considered as the best of the group. I played around briefly with my own font collection, but honestly, I could spend my entire life trying each and every font to see how it looks. Then when you curve the lettering, it could change the entire thing. That top one was originally in italicized format which looked fine straight across, but REALLY sucked when it was curved.

Surprisingly enough, my wife is all for this. Or at least not visibly against it. I would have thought she would blow a head gasket when I told her I was going to do this bone headed idea.....