View Single Post
Unread 09-28-2010, 09:55 AM   #108
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

I heard from Bob Buchholz today and I will post part of the conversation. It really just causes more confusion on my part. I wanted to know why the business was allowed to operate initially without a license. That has not been answered yet.

From Bob Bushholz:

"The Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services serves to protect the rights of the consumer and the business, and we do this through the application and enforcement of civil law for the State of Florida. If the victims feel they have been criminally wronged, they need to contact their local Law Enforcement agency for guidance."

It looks obvious to me that without further action from the complainants the state will not pursue collection or criminal complaints.

I find the following comment to be very disturbing. Looks to me like they have less control over a business that operates without a license.

From Bob Bushholz:

"From the current position of the investigation, all of the alleged violations occurred prior to the business being licensed which means that there are very limited violations which can be cited "

Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote