View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2007, 03:58 AM   #18
Guro305
Heathen

Name :
Guro305 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88vert View Post
Ive got 40-50 of them living in one hose 3 doors down, they shower in the side yard with a hose, have beer bottles and other trash scattered all over the yard, real nice neighbors.A real addition to any neighborhood! As far as the immigrants that came by ship 100 years ago they did it legally. Big differance between legall and illegal!!!
Wrong! We did not have statutes in place that would've determined that 100 years ago. By today's standards, they would be considered "ILLEGAL!"

Not defending illegals but......I can think of entire segments of the population who are U.S. Citizens that are much, much worse!!!!!!! At least, most illegals work and keep to themselves because they know that I.C.E. is a phone call away. Again, how can you point the finger when you clearly have three pointing back? People want "so much" for them to "get out" when no one wants to look around them and solve the issues within. It's a catch 22, a double-edged sword, whatever cliche you want to use.

How can you blame an employer for hiring illegals when you have millions and I do mean millions of lazy-a$s homegrowns that won't lift a finger as long as they are collecting the government cheese?! Many employers that are out in the field will tell you, they don't have much to choose from. Let me ask you this, how many "homeless" people have ever asked you for "ayuda?" My answer to you is very little if ANY! I think everyone needs to get over it. It's very easy to sit here and complain and rant and whine, but apparently most people are no different then how they view the "illegals!" And by that I mean "A PROBLEM!" That's right, if you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem! If you don't like something, then do something about it.

We've allowed it to happen. Come on, look around you. "Press one for English, Oprima el dos para espanol," Univision, Telemundo, etc., "Page one is English, Para espanol mire pagina dos," need I say more? We've conformed to their standards, NOT the other way around. Can you blame them for their lack of assimilation when we never enforce it? Remember, after the Native American languages, Spanish, not English was the first language spoken in what is now the United States. Oooo, that hurts to think doesn't it?! How can we force people to "speak english" or "english only" when it's not even our official language?! Don't believe me, check it! English is the "de Facto" language of the United States, not "official."

Got a problem with illegals, screw the cops, call I.C.E. Don't want to call I.C.E. and pass up the ransom money they offer for turning them in, then keep calling the cops. Record all evidence with video or photo if possible, document all occurrences, save all police reports, etc. Cops won't do anything, take the landlord to court....suit his a$s. Hit him/her in the pocketbook where it hurts, etc. I speak from personal experience!!!!
Or, continue to do nothing and whine and b!tch on the internet. After all, it's your tax dollars, it's your property value, it's your life!

BTW, the game is funny as hell! I don't care who you put in it.

-C5 Chevy Corvette - Torch Red
-Gen 3 Pontiac Trans Am - Pearl Black
-B14 Nissan Sentra GXE - Pearl Black
Guro305 is offline   Reply With Quote