View Single Post
Unread 03-12-2007, 05:18 PM   #9
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

The simple fact of the matter is that every country has an obligation to protect itself via it's borders. That's why there ARE borders. I seriously doubt that anyone here has any qualms whatsoever about anyone wanting to come to this country LEGALLY, with the intent of becoming a productive member of society here as an American CITIZEN.

By definition, illegals are not here for that reason. How can they be? They have already broken a law by coming here illegally, so what does that portend for the future of their stay here?

This has nothing at all to do with hate. I don't hate illegals at all. I merely desire for them to follow the laws of this country, beginning with the very first one based on legal requirements for entering this country. I don't hate the ones that don't. I just don't think it fair for all those who DO follow the laws to have those law breakers slap the law abiders in the face by showing that obeying the law really didn't matter. Just how do you think that will make LEGAL immigrants to this country feel?

Hell, my last name is Zuchowski. At sometime in the past, my ancestors came to this country on a ship from Europe. Do you think they SNUCK in, violating the law? Hell no, they didn't! They came here with HOPE for a better life and willing to do whatever it took to do so LEGALLY. Quite frankly, I expect that sort of dedication and commitment from anyone else who wants to come live in MY country. Otherwise those illegals flaunting the law just tarnishes and belittles that effort of everyone else who came before them.