View Single Post
Unread 11-10-2007, 12:32 PM   #5
JTSIKOURIS

Name :
JTSIKOURIS has disabled reputation
Default HERE IS REAL PROOF!

Hello to everybody watching this thread. This is John Tsikouris, and I am here to set the story straight on MR. MADDOG LOU.. I ran Maddogs for years, and taught LOU everything he knows about the internet and Ebay. The real reason I left Maddog's and started Goodfellas was because unethical things were going on there. He was putting used clutches in supposed brand new transmissions, old parts, and was not even testing the units. He was dumping fluid in them and shipping them out. I am sorry I did not want to asscociate myself with that. That is the reason he had so many dissatisfied customers. That is why all you were talking about how bad his product was before he jumped on here. Everybody knows I ran that shop perfect and made MR LOU a lot of money. The truth was he was never there, and never inspected any units himself. That is why he had BOZOS running his shop after I left, and that is why he went out of business. He defaulted on customers that had warranties, parts companies, and the shipping companies. If anybody doubts me I can supply numbers and references to his old customers that got the shaft from LOU.. One of the true builders at Maddog was Greg Little form G-Men transmissions. Give him a call and see what he has to say about MR MADDOG LOU.. Lou knows the real truth, and so does everybody that did business with him. That is why he had to change his name and had to get off the internet. He had so many complaints it was not funny. Obvisouly some of the people on here got screwed by Maddogs. Hey Lou if you are such a straight shooter you should warranty all those bad transmissions you sent out. I will make sure to forward your number to all your old customers that call me. The truth to the whole story is the guy is a scam artist he did not teach me anything about the business I learned how to build from other people and I sold every transmission in that shop by my self. I set up all the marketing and products. He can try to bad mouth me, but the proof is out there on his garbage product and OUTLAWTRANSMISSIONS will be ran the same way because he is in charge. I challenge anybody to buy my transmission, and if it dos not go above and beyond your expectations I will give a full refund! I also can supply numbers and references of my new customers. I deal with true racers! They can tell you if I am the real deal or not.Subject: Emailing: LS1GTO.com Forums - ohios first ten second GTO. He is running my BOSS 4l65E transmission in is GTO. He is 5th in the nation. The proof is in the pudding. If anybody has any more questions about me or my company you can talk to the man driving the car.

here you heres proof,regards Rogerc 740-252-1694

If anybody has any questions you can contact me direct at 727-234-0641.

Thank You,
John Tsikouris