View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2010, 01:27 PM   #23
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradzvette View Post
I don't need to make a difference to adults, it’s not up to me to impose my values and beliefs on other people. Like I said, I have been awake and making plans and taking notes. I make a difference every day I am in the classroom, teaching high school kids to become better readers and coaching basketball to players who do not realize I am teaching life lessons.

As far as voting, it makes no difference who is in there, everything comes and goes in cycles. Voting for president is a waste of time, it’s all in the delegates any ways, our founding fathers did not trust our judgment.
You do make a difference with everyone you come in contact with and with your students. A good teacher can really make a huge difference in a young persons life. Good or bad.

Your views about voting is absolutely wrong. We need a balance of power, not right or left. We need our reps to hear our voices. Voting allows us to express support or preference for a certain candidate or party. Voting is our Constitutional Right.

By not voting you are allowing it to be no longer the will of the majority that governs this country, but rather, the will of the minority.

Nothing personal intended or implied.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote