View Single Post
Unread 01-21-2012, 11:26 AM   #7
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Ron Paul is only going to be un-electable if people allow themselves to be railroaded into whatever the powers that control the media choose for them. Personally, I just flat out refuse to vote for merely the lesser of two evils any longer. Matter of fact, looking over this Mitt Romney dude, I'm honestly not sure of who the "lesser" would be anyway. My opinion is that Romney would just sell out the USA to the highest bidder for his own personal profiteering. That appears to be his expertise in the business world, and certainly being put into position of president of the USA would give him enormous leverage for more of the same. Would that be better or worse than where Obama is trying to lead us? Not really a decision that I want to be part of. So I would rather vote FOR someone that I hope would do a better job than both of the poor offerings that appear we are going to have dangled before us. In other words, I am voting for REAL change.

It's just time that people stop being led around by their noses by what the controlled media SAYS we SHOULD do. That just is not a good enough option for me any longer. If people TRULY believe that Romney would be a better choice than Obama and ANY ONE ELSE available to vote for, then more power to them. But I believe it really is time to STOP voting for evil, even if you believe it is only of the "lesser" type.

Last edited by Rich Z; 01-21-2012 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Cleared up some wording...
Rich Z is offline   Reply With Quote