View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2006, 06:55 AM   #17
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

I just went back and looked at the pic G posted on the CF. Other than stretching it by claiming the "pose" was "sexuallly suggestive" there's absolutely NOTHING in either of those 2 shots that violates the TOS/Guidelines for the Corvette Forum.

The last I looked (they were taken down for a while for revamping ), the guidelines forbid:

-nipples, genital areas/full/partial nudes, belly buttons (can you believe that one-ala the 20', 30's) and various forms of cleavage and sexually suggestive position.

None of the above are visable and to assume the position she's in is "sexually suggestive", screams of a narrow minded, puritanistic attitude

Having met and talked with Frank (Mr. Mojo over there), that just doesn't sound like him. Nor does the "shut your mouth" comment. To me, thats simply out of line for a moderator. Whoever it was, obviously had a maturity issue or, let the matter get to far out of hand and lost control. Either way, it's a sad commentary.

Frank is very well centered and from what I can tell, very controlled and easy going. If it was him, I'm surprised. Maybe he was just having a bad day?

Either way, whoever the mod was, he/she might be glad the lady wasn't in the "normal riding position" for that type of bike....the mod would have really lost a nut over that one
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote