View Single Post
Unread 01-14-2008, 08:47 PM   #30
"Backyard Mechanic"

Name :
"Backyard Mechanic" has disabled reputation
Default Update

Well here is the latest from the crazy farm.Tommorrow the boy leaves for S.C. for bootcamp,he was'nt suppose to leave until Weds.,but has he will soon learn,you go when and where they tell you.Also tommorrow at 9am he his getting married,then off he goes.
You try to teach them all the stuff they will need to have a better life then we did and then you see them go and do all this crazy stuff,O well,what can you do,as a parent you wish your kids do better and try to plan out a better plan for them,This was not in my plansThey start out so well and then all this happens,well atleast I thought it would be alittle more normal here once he was gone,NOPE,we now have a his girlfriend/wife living here,then the baby will be here soon,Man, I guess it will get quiet here when I died.But then again,with my luck it will probably be crazy there too.Will that's it for now.Can you over load a prayer list,I think I have.You know you have asked for too many prayers when you get God's answering machineI'm too young and good looking to be a grandfather.
"Backyard Mechanic" is offline   Reply With Quote