View Single Post
Unread 07-30-2010, 03:44 PM   #2
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

A couple of observations:

1) This is not the first time this sort of thing has happened, even here in Florida.
2) The victim turn defendant, needs to slap his ass with a frivolous lawsuit case! That ought to get his attention!
3) A non-trained citizen is held to a much lesser standard when dealing with a criminal, than say, a LEO or other trained indvidual.

He could have gotten away with just short of homicide to hold this felonious azzwipe for the police

If he had martial arts, military tactics, or law enforcement training, then as long as he stayed within the confines of his training, this "aint goin nowehere" (best redneck verbage on).

Quote:
In his suit, which he filed on his own without the help of an attorney, Dupree said that the take-down "resulted in permanent disabilities and psychological disorders which the Plaintiff continues to suffer.
I'd have to say that breaking into cars, stealing property and hiding 'nekkid, is usually indicative of it's own share of psychological issues. I doubt this little encounter added much to it

Permanent disabilities huh?

What?
it injured his shoulder and he can't jerk off his cell mate Bubba?

...ok, I could see where that might become an issue...

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote